Friday, March 27, 2009

Thanks to Ned, the State House set up guy!

A lot of people probably don't pay much attention to Ned, but without him, our event would not have been so nice! You see, Ned does the set up.

We met with him a few days before and he was great at helping us to see the best way to set up.

When I needed more tables he quickly got them for me. He never complained and was just happy to help. A lot of people don't know it, but the state house gives people space for free. You get chairs, platforms, sound, microphones and podium set up to your specs! I had no idea until Ogden arranged the event that the equipment was free and there was no charge for the set up.

I also bet Ned doesn't get nearly the thanks he deserves for taking such good care of The People.

Thanks Ned. I could not have done my job without you and you made things really easy for me.
--Melyssa, event co-organizer

No comments:

Post a Comment